A big thank you to T.K. Lawrence @ Read It or Not Reviews for nominating me for this award!
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Some things about me
- The highest praise I can give a book is buying it – books are kinda expensive in NZ, so I can’t often afford to buy that many books. Therefore, I only buy my absolute favourites so I can read them again.
- The only good thing about Auckland being a ‘super city’ is that we have access to every library in the city – all 55 of them!
- I’m in the last couple of weeks of my diploma, and I’m pretty daunted by the prospect of finding a job in the audio/music industry next year.
- When I was little, I used to think it was amazing that people actually lived in America, because, to me, that was the land of TV and movies.
- Sometimes I wish I read more adult fiction, but then I remember that I love YA too much and screw what anyone else thinks.
- I collect Marvel Pop! Vinyls.
- When I find an album/song I like, I tend to play it on repeat for ages, then I barely listen to it at all after that.
- Clemi @ Clemi’s Bookish World
- Ali @ I Wuv Books
- Dee @ The Bookish Khaleesi
- Loreva @ La Book Dreamer
- Hayley @ Rather Too Fond of Books
- Emily @ Bookxworms