A big thank you to the amazing Clemi @ Clemi’s Bookish World for nominating me for this award!
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
My answers to Clemi’s questions…
1. What made you start your blog?
I’d been getting back into the book community via Goodreads, so I decided that creating a blog would be a great next step towards being more involved.
2. What is your favourite book to movie adaptation?
Ooooh that’s a tough one – there are so many great ones! Well, I love all the Harry Potter movies, of course, and most of The Hunger Games ones are good, but I might have to say The Book Thief is my favourite.
3. Do you read fanfictions?
I’ve read a few, but I can’t say I ever really got into it. It’s the total opposite of my sister, who pretty much exclusively reads fanfics.
4. Do you have any book recommendations?
Hmmm… The Unwind Dystology by Neal Shusterman is a great series. My English teacher last year recommended it to me, so I’ll happily pass that recommendation on! If you’ve already read that, another one of my favourites is The Tomorrow Series by John Marsden.
5. Hardbacks or paperbacks?
Paperbacks! I find hardcovers are too… bulky? I don’t know, I read lying down a lot, and paperbacks are a little easier to manoeuvre. And paperbacks are lighter, so it’s easier to carry them around. I must say, hardcovers are growing on me…
6. Do you like bookmarks?
I do! I just don’t really use actual bookmarks… I often just use a piece of paper or something – I’m currently using a card expo entry pass thing. I still have a whole lot of bookmarks from when I was younger, but most of them are pretty worn.
7. When did you start reading?
I don’t even know. I can’t remember not reading. My parents always read to me when I was really little, and after that, we’d always have a half-hour of “quiet time” before bed to read. So, yeah, I’ve always been a big reader.
If anyone I’ve tagged doesn’t want to do this, you don’t have to!
- Emily @ Emily Talks About Books
- Anette @ Anette Reads
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Ashley @ Socially Awkward Bookworm
- SciFi and Scary
- Aentee @ Read At Midnight
- Do you have a favourite reading spot?
- Are there any movie/TV adaptations you like more than the book?
- What was your favourite book as a kid?
- Do you make/listen to book playlists?
- Do you have an favourite publishers?
- What do love most about blogging?