- Thank the curator
- Tag 5 people to spread the Christmas joy
- Have fun!
A few of my answers will be repeats of what I said in the Tis the Season Book Tag, simply because I’m too lazy to come up with more original answers >.<
1. Name a book you would like to see under your Christmas tree
I’m gonna answer different from what I did in the other tag and say Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I read this book earlier in the year, and I loooooved it! I really really want to read it again, so I would love to get it for Christmas 🙂
2. A book you’ll be reading during the Christmas Season
3. Favourite Christmas movie
I don’t really watch many Christmas movies, to be honest… I watched Arthur Christmas last year, and that was really good, so I’ll say that >.<
4. Do you like snow?
I love it! It doesn’t snow where I live though, which makes me endlessly sad.
5. Name a character you would like to spend your Christmas day with
Hagrid! He’s so jolly and happy, and would make a great Santa replacement!
6. To give or to receive?
I love getting stuff! I do like giving when it’s someone I’m close to, like family and close friends, because then you can get them something meaningful(ish). But I’m a shameful materialistic person, so I love receiving.
7. What fictional place would you like to spend Christmas at?
Even though I said this in the other tag, I’m gonna have to go with Hogwarts again. There’s just nowhere like it at Christmas time!
8. Fondest Christmas memory?
There’s nothing that really jumps out at me… I always love my NZ family Christmases. They’re always just so casual and fun.
9. Can you say Christmas tree ten times FAST in a row (pronouncing it correctly!)
Hell yeah, I can!